Starting to see the light… (haven’t been on this awful site) and kinda don’t miss it. Im starting to realize there is so much more to life then pop tarts and internet and i think i like that. The future is scary and we’re not getting any younger so why not make the best of our lives and well equip ourselves for this big scary world. In order to do that im trying to make some changes and here are my top 5.
1. Go To SkOoL. Dropping out was a bad idea but getting a GED was progress. College just doesn’t appeal to me but i dont feel like there are many other options. Holistic health practices maybe? Idk i have a few options up in the air and hope my calling will start screaming soon because i desperately need to figure this out. Nang Dammit im gonna be 21 next month!!! Spooky stuff….
2. Start traveling. I have an itch and wishing it were from poison ivy but nope, instead here i am sitting on my bed that stands on the ground which underneath is the rock i call Oahu that i love oh so much but have lived my entire life and just feel like its time for change. You just hit an age where you wanna be somewhere else and the thought of leaving invades your mind and you cant focus. I been buying backpacking supplies though so…progress. We live on a magical planet. Get bit by the travel bug and itch like hell! Uh huh.
3. Be a healthy bitch. Like i said we aren’t getting any younger. Pretty sure future me would be thankful for all my sweat, blood, and tears put into my new fitness regimen.
4. Be happy. Nuff said. Oh and spend more time with my family. Nuff said :$
5. Pray. Ask and it will be given. I consider myself a spiritual person but to who? I need to start going back to meetings. A lot of the people at church are fake but i find them entertaining. Fuck them all. Like momma always said “You go to meetings for Him, not them”. She raised me well. Love you mom :)
P.S if i start posing effed up videos of myself from a few years ago im apologizing now. I was cracking up at what a heeeeppsssttiirr i was and wanted to share what makes me laugh. Goodnight friends.